Sunday, August 27, 2017

August 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up when I was nearly time for Daddy to head out the door to go to church. I was determined to go with him instead of waiting for Mommy. Luckily Daddy was patient as we had to search for my Bible.  I helped collect the offering at church. 

After church, I helped Mommy with some grocery shopping... nit helped as much as was just there.  I was going through a teenager moment,  ear buds in my ears listening to my favorite musician,  Katy Perry!

My neighbor friend and I got to spend lots of time together today. We played in my bedroom, outside, and even got to eat dinner together. I rode my scooter and she wrote my smaller bicycle. When she left for a little bit, I got to ride my big bicycle.

Before bed, most of the neighborhood kids were playing outside. After a little play time, I had to come in and take a shower and have a bedtime snack and get ready for bed. Tomorrow starts the 2nd week of school and homework every night except the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment