Tuesday, August 22, 2017

August 22, 2017

Memories from Today:

2nd day of school!  Grandma let me sleep in and then took me to Mommy's school so they could walk me to school.  I was super excited,  especially since today was gym class.

Had a great day at school. We read one of my favorite books,  The Kissing Hand.  I ended the day on blue but mentioned to Mommy that my teacher had to talk to me (and seemed a little embarrassed).  Mommy kept pushing for more info until I finally told her that I was talking too much to all the kids in my group.  Mommy started doing the thing she always does where she asks if I understand why it upset the teacher and what I will do differently tomorrow... I hate when she does that because it makes me feel worse, so I asked her to stop but promised tomorrow would be better.

Spent a little time with "duck lady" while Mommy wrapped up a meeting and got a little work done.

I had hoped to go outside,  but the rain started just about the time we finished dinner.  I did get to play hide and seek (inside) with Daddy andI made my own PB&J sandwich for tomorrow's lunch before heading to bed. 

Looking forward to day 3!

Mommy included pics of a couple of pictures (below) first day of school assignments from yesterday since she forgot to share them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment