Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 24, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up, put on my beautiful dress and boots and headed to school with Mommy.  I told Mommy that I was super cute, especially with the boots.

Helped Mrs. Clark again this morning.  She told Mommy that I'm such a great helper!  I told Mommy that she called me her "little aide."

Ended the day on purple which I seemed pretty happy with, although out of the blue I apologized to Mommy for not getting on pink today.  She wonders if I'm putting too much pressure on myself. 

Mommy and I enjoyed a little Wendy's for dinner... we even got Frostys and of course dipped our fries in it.  After dinner, I rode my bike for a while then watched a tiny bit of tv before bed.  While looking through mt backpack,  Mommy found something drawn/written in the back of a drawing.   She thought it was so cute that she snapped a picture to share!

Tomorrow is Friday,  game day for the Cardinals.   I'm excited to wear my new shirt from Mommy's school!

No comments:

Post a Comment