Wednesday, August 23, 2017

August 23, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had to wake up extra early this morning so I could leave with Mommy this morning.  I was so helpful and got ready quickly.  Mommy seemed very surprised!

Had a great day at school.  Got to spend some time with Mrs. Clark and some friends before school even started.  I ended up on pink and lived music class today.  We even had a "snowball fight" with index cards in Miss Henson's class.  I loved it!

Daddy fixed yummy lasagna and garlic  bread for dinner and then I got to play with Tori at church.

I showed of my bicycle skills before it got too late and dark. We sent the video link (https://youtu.be/rGqc8bqt4eY) to Grandma and Grandpa... Grandma said I'm brave and Grandpa was just worried.

Day 4 of school includes art class.   I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment