Monday, August 21, 2017

August 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

I woke up this morning and got dressed in my beautiful dress to go to school. I was very excited to show Mommy how cute I was when I got to to her school. It was nice of Grandma to let me sleep in and to take me to school with Mommy.  I loved striking a pose for the first day of school pictures.

We had computer class today and got to watch the solar eclipse on the Smartboard. Lucky for me, Mommy and Daddy signed me out of school early so I could watch the eclipse outside with the glasses that the school gave me.

Grandma fixed a delicious dinner and then I got to go outside and play with my friend. Daddy even took me across to the parking lot to ride my bicycle while Grandma and Mommy were away.

I watched a brief lightning storm from one cloud in the sky before getting ready for bed. My clothes are laid out along with my jewelry for tomorrow so I can be extra fashionable for day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment