Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke grandma up and needed breakfast.  After two bowls of cereal and one serving of waffles it was time to get ready for Jeremiah to come visit.

Alice brought him over and we started playing and watching a movie. Then it was time to play in the sprinkler.  We had so much fun.  We had lunch and played Clue Jr and then it was time for him to go.

Grandma and I went to Charleston to take back some equipment and then she took me to Chuck E Cheese.  We had pizza and played for a couple of hours.

After a quick trip to Walmart we headed home.

I had a snack, talked to my mom and dad, did my medicine, brushed teeth, and headed to bed after watching a little America's got talent.  While video chatting with mommy, we played with the fun filters... mommy loved the cat the most!

Ready for another busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment