Sunday, August 20, 2017

August 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

Went to church early with Daddy after a few minutes of cuddle time in be with Mommy. I had fun at Sunday School then played with one of the church boys during the morning meeting after visiting Mommy and Grandma who came during Sunday School.  I enjoyed a delicious Moon Pie treat.  Delicious!

We went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch.  I ate lots of little tomatoes and also ate all of my pasta! 

Came home with Daddy while Mommy ran to work to take care of a few last minute things for tomorrow.  When she finished her work, Grandma, Mommy,  and I went to Sweet Frog.  I took a few Snapchat pictures there and even drew my own diagram of tomorrow's partial solar eclipse woth chalk on their board. 

I got to play with my neighbor friend for a little while.  We both rode scooters.  I had Mommy's phone in my stuffed animal bag hanging from the handlebars. It was loudly playing my favorite Katy Perry songs soI could sing and dance while scooting.

After my shower,  Mommy cut my toenails and painted them. Then she stated on my fingernails. Somehow my finger got cut... ouch!  It didn't help that I ripped my hand away when it started to hurt.  Two fingernails did not get cut and none of them got painted.  Oh well!

I set out my cute outfit for the first day of school tomorrow.   I'm so excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment