Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August 30, 2017

Memories from Today:

Was excited to wear my bb-8 shirt and zebra skirt to school today. School was fun. I ended the day on purple.  I finished my math homework before Mommy picked me up from school. I thought it was super easy and even told Mommy it was like kindergarten work. She promised me that it would get harder.

Tori brought materials to make slime to church tonight. We made quite a mess of the table but a lot of fun making our slime. We also ran around and played with my frisbee in the parking lot. Right before we got ready to leave to head home, Tori and I sprayed each other with shaving cream. We made quite a mess of ourselves. It was a lot of fun but Mommy wasn't thrilled that I was so messy and had to get in the car.

Had to come home from church and take a quick shower to get the shaving cream out of my hair and also off of my body. At least we had a lot of fun even if it was messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment