Saturday, August 12, 2017

August 12, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up this morning and went to church with Daddy to drop off some equipment. We stopped to pick up drinks for the family so they would have it when they woke up.

Mommy, Grandma, and I went to some yard sales near Winchester. I found quite a few bargains and luckily grandma bought a few of them so I could save my money for Goodwill shopping later in the day. My most favorite thing that I bought at the yard sales was a unicorn necklace. I picked out a purple cord to go with a necklace because it matched the unicorn's mane.  After a quick stop for lunch we went to two different Goodwill stores. I found a couple new stuffed animals and a bag that was perfect for my stuffed animals.

After a little relaxing at home with television and a balloon game with Grandpa, I got to play with my neighbor friend for a little while. We ended the day with a trip to Target and Sweet Frog. In the car on the way there, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:55 I told Mommy and Grandma that are trip to Target and Sweet Frog would take approximately 35 minutes which meant we would be home at 9:30. They didn't say anything so I told them that they should at least tell me, "that was great math!" I got mint cookies and cream yogurt with lots and lots of different toppings.  Of course I had to take Snapchat pics with Mommy's phone,  even propping up the back of my cup of yogurt so my selfie had a better view of what was in my cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment