Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September 13, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up woth a major 'tude.  Wasn't too nice to Daddy while he was helping me get ready.  I decided to pack my lunch at the last minute. I made my own PB&J sandwich and even cut it myself... I had to taste-test it, then got upset when Mommy put it in the Ziploc and it didn't look pretty.  I was so tired this morning that I fell asleep on the way to school. 

Was a super big helper again for Mrs.  Clark this morning,  even eating while working.  Ended three day on pink... all pink so far this week.  Mommy just wishes I would be as nice and polite at home.  This week had been a struggle... it may or may not have anything to do with these steroids.

Church was fun, but a little crazier than normal as there were four extra girls there tonight.  As a group, we girls made lots and lots of slime!  It was fun!

Only 6 days until my birthday!  I can't  wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment