Sunday, September 17, 2017

September 17, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up in the bunk bed at my friend's sleepover party. She and I were the first ones awake. We had a delicious breakfast and then painted some rocks and went on a scavenger hunt for rocks. We also got to paint shirts. I used my hands and red paint to make a cardinal for my shirt. I was excited to show Mommy. It was a great end to a wonderful party!  when Mommy picked me up I was a little disappointed. I had hoped for more play time with my friend.

Got home in time to play with my neighbor friend. We spent several hours playing in my house, watching Moana, eating dinner together, and riding scooters and bikes on the sidewalk. I even drew us a road, a parking lot, and we each drew a couple of houses.

It's getting closer and closer to my birthday and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment