Sunday, September 24, 2017

September 24, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up bright-eyed this morning, ready to go to church early with Daddy.  I even picked a super cute outfit to wear.  Mommy and Grandma joined us later.

After church, we met our friend, Dave, for lunch at Las Trancas.  I was not excited to go there and was disappointed that they did not have the pasta I wanted,  but they made up for it with some fried ice cream.  Then, they came out to sing Happy Birthday and put a spoon of whipped cream on my nose. I didnt know what to do!

After some resting at home, Mommy and I walked with Grandma and Grandpa to a couple of geocaches.  We had a lot of fun and I even figured one out on my own!

Ate left over pasta (still have LOTS from the party) then got showered and ready for bed. Hugged nearly all the animals before bed.

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day!!!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment