Monday, September 18, 2017

September 18, 2017

Memories from Today:

Another sleepy Monday morning.  I argued a little with Daddy this morning about my clothes. It was neon day at school and I was frustrated with my clothing choices.

Have a good day at school but seemed disappointed at the end of the day when I told Mommy I ended on purple. She always says that purple is a good day, but I told her I needed to stop talking so much and even decided to put some tape over my mouth to show her what I meant. It was exciting at school when I got to celebrate my birthday a day early when they recognized all the September birthdays. I got some goodies and got to sit with my friend Allison.

Mommy and I did a little work at her school this evening. We even started making a few things for my party. I'm getting very excited!

Had a few minutes to spend riding my scooter and visiting some of the neighbor kids before heading inside. I can't wait for tomorrow to celebrate turning 7. All evening I kept telling Mommy this is the last time I... while I'm 6 years old. She thinks I'm  hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment