Thursday, September 14, 2017

September 14, 2017

Memories from Today:

Look up and even though I was tired I got ready pretty quickly. Took a cinnamon roll to school and helped Mrs. Clark get ready for the day.  While we were getting her classroom ready, I told her that I have gotten her postcard from Disney and that I thought that the Fairy Godmother in the picture needed a planner. She had written on the postcard that the Fairy Godmother had misplaced her wand and couldn't remember where it was so I told Mrs. Clark that had she had a planner to write in where she put it, she would remember where it was. I think Mrs. Clark was impressed with my logic.

I got to see my buddy Dr. Wear after school today. He checked me out, looked at me, and listened to me and gave me a clean bill of health. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal self soon without the extra steroids in my system.

I spent a little time this evening with Ms. Kelly and her family. Mommy worked the volleyball games at her school and Daddy had a meeting to go to. We had fun playing together. I got to bed late so Mommy and Daddy are hoping I'm not a bear tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment