Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September 20, 2017

Memories from Today:

None of my clothes fit this morning!!!  I've gotten good about laying out my clothes the night before, but due to my recent growth spurt, Daddy now says that I also have to try on all of my clothes the night before.

Great day at school!  We had music class which used to be my favorite, but I told Mommy that Art is now my favorite since I like drawing and coloring so much!  Ended the day on pink and I got a birthday gift from one of my friends..  I told Mommy about the game we played with my class where Ms. Henson started around the circle with a sentence and it ended completely wrong... I thought it was hilarious!

After school I helped Mommy for a few minutes at her school.  I did get a little bored, so I made myself a "robot costume."

Church tonight was busy and very colorful!  My hands are still red!!!  The girls all colored our slime while the adults had their meeting in the other room.  I don't think Mommy realized we were using pure food coloring to dye the slime since she seemed very surprised by my bright red hands!  Oops!  Hopefully in a few days my hands won't be so red!

Tomorrow is bee day at school.  My bee outfit is too small, but Mommy had the great idea to fold it over and use it as a skirt instead.  It seems to work great!  I can't wait to be a "bee" tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment