Friday, September 29, 2017

September 29, 2017

Memories from Today:

Mommy and I slept in a tiny bit this morning. I still got to school before I needed to. Mommy still seems like she wasn't feeling so great.

We had a substitute teacher today. She was nice.

Today was the homecoming parade for mommy's school. I rode my scooter with the STEAM Academy and with my friend Lily. Lily was dressed as Doc McStuffins and I dressed like a butterfly. Lots of people complimented me on how beautiful my butterfly was. When they gave me a compliment I lifted up one of my wings.  I did have a little tumble off my scooter before the parade started... luckily I have a hard head!

Spent some time at home with Daddy while Mommy worked the game tonight. 

Right before bedtime I started coughing.   Daddy gave me lots of meds and then I asked to sleep with Mommy tonight.  Daddy agreed to sleep on the couch.   Mommy thinks he is just avoiding our germs!

No comments:

Post a Comment