Monday, September 4, 2017

September 4, 2017

Memories from Today:

Had a very restful night's sleep. I felt much more refreshed and healthier this morning.

How is excited to get to play with the little girls who live next to Grandma's house. I always enjoy playing with them and even wanted to stay at Grandma's so I could play with them longer.  I delivered drinks to the girls and had to have "a tray" to help me carry them... luckily Grandma had one for me to use!

We packed the car and hit the road towards the house. I napped over two hours of the trip!  We made a few pit stops including stopping at the windmill and even Blackwater Falls. I loved seeing the waterfall!

I was so excited to see my kitty cats and play with them.  I think they really missed me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment