Thursday, September 28, 2017

September 28, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up this morning and immediately woke up Mommy, saying "it's a school day why are we still sleeping?" I was surprised when Mommy said she was sick. I felt bad because I feel like I got her sick. I helped Mommy get dressed and ready to take me to school.  While she was getting ready, I played with Snapchat for a few minutes.

School was fun today other than the fact that I didn't get my normal morning time with Mrs. Clark. I ended the day on purple.

I spent the evening playing with my neighbor friend. We played at her house, outside, and I even ate dinner with her and her family. Mommy was very thankful that I had someone to spend time with so she could rest.

Before bed, I had Mommy help me make an "Apple-tini Punishment List". She keeps getting into trouble and I feel like she needs some time outs. So I had mommy write the things that she does and how many minutes she should spend in the bathroom. I told Mommy that tomorrow we should make a chore list for me so I can get some money for doing chores like my friend in my class at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment