Monday, September 25, 2017

September 25, 2017

Memories from Today:

So so tired this morning! Was a little later than normal getting to Mrs. Clark's room.

Grandma and Grandpa joined me for lunch at school today! Yea! We had to spend most of lunch being quiet since so many other kids kept talking.

During computer class, we played math activities on the computer. I told Mommy they weren't really games, just "math stuff."

Mommy picked me up a little early for school and after picking up grandma, we headed toward DC for the Katy Perry concert. 

I was so excited to see Chinatown so we stopped there first and had dinner before heading into the concert. We thought it started at 7 and it didn't start until 8. Katy Perry didn't start until 9. I did pretty well during the concert ... keeping my headphones on most of the time to quiet the loudness. I did get excited by the dancing, props, and acrobatics. It was a long and tiring day. I got sleepy and lots of songs I had not heard, so I was ready to go a little before the concert ended. I danced out the door and the security workers love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment