Wednesday, September 6, 2017

September 6, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up a little more awake this morning than I was yesterday morning.  I wore my super cute fox shirt and sparkly leggings to school. I felt very cute.

At school today we learned about different types of storms including hurricanes and tornadoes.  We also had music class. I explained to Mommy what we learned in music by saying that we learned "ti-ti" and "ta" notes as well as "shhhh" which I told Mommy looked like a tornado.  She ended up figuring out that we have learned about eighth notes, quarter notes, and rests.

I got a little playtime with Tori during church. We played a game we called principal and vice principal. Mommy wasn't sure what we were doing. We also got to play Bingo with the ladies. We each won Bingo once and got a slinky as a prize.

Mommy is proud of how big of a trooper I've been with all of these different medications. She knows that some of them are yucky, some even real yucky, but I've been good about taking them. Luckily tomorrow with the last dose of the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment