Thursday, September 21, 2017

September 21, 2017

Memories from Today:

I felt super cute in my bumblebee skirt for bee day. It wasn't really a skirt, it was a dress from when I was smaller, so I felt like I had a secret all day.

School was fun. We had art class and I had a great time playing with my friends at recess. After school I played with some friends at Mommy's school before getting a quick bite of dinner and heading back to my school for a special anti-bullying night.  Everything was bug related. We dug through the dirt and found our own plastic bugs. We also made beaded lightning bugs that had glow in the dark tales and made caterpillars from Cheerios and pipe cleaners. We also got to eat sweets and posed for pictures with the cardboard cutouts of a caterpillar and butterfly. The best part was getting to hang out with my friends. Mommy thought it was super sweet that one of my classmates came over and asked me to help him peel the paper off of the googly eyes. She especially thought it was sweet when she saw his mommy just sitting there while he had come to ask me to help him. Mommy thinks I might be a big helper for him and other kids in my class.

We stopped by Mommy's school garden and picked a few cherry/grape tomatoes for me to bring home for a bedtime snack. It's amazing how many there are! We got home just in time for a shower, medicine, a bedtime snack, and bed. I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow after school!

No comments:

Post a Comment