Saturday, September 2, 2017

September 2, 2017

Memories from Today:

What a rough night last night!!! Wheezing, coughing, and fever!  We went straight to MedExpress when they opened then were sent to the hospital.  At least I had a fancy ride there with flashing lights.  I thought I was going to get to leave the hospital to go to the family reunion, but no... the doctor decided that I needed to spend the night.   I've had several breathing treatments today, received a stuffed animal from the paramedics,  gotten stickers from MedExpress and the lady who drew my blood.  I did have a little energy to play a few games of Connect Four with Grandma and make bead crafts with Mommy.   Mommy is spending the night with me so it is kinda like a slumber party... except the beeping and constant interruption for medicine and listening to my breathing. Hoping to be out of this place before the Mountaineers take the field tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment