Friday, September 8, 2017

September 8, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up excited for school, but more excited for after school.  I was very happy to see Mrs. Clark this morning.   She was so sweet to get me a few Disney items!!!  It really made me so excited that she thought of me during her trip.

Mommy picked me up from school close to noon.  We ran home, grabbed our things, and hit the road.  We had a great trip!  I played a few games in the tablet, watched a video, took a nap, and even entertained Mommy a bit.  She even stopped and let me play for a few minutes at a McDonalds play area.   The road close to the hotel was better than any roller coaster!!! Mommy said it was more windy than WV roads.  After getting to the hotel,  we wrnt to an amazing pizza place... I ate delicious spaghetti and meatballs!  I can't wait for tomorrow... lots of exciting things here in to Beech Mountain, North Carolina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment