Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September 26, 2017

Memories from Today:

After a few hours of sleep, I woke up throwing up.  I guess that explains why I had complained about an upset tummy a few times earlier in the evening.  I fell back asleep with Mommy in her bed since my bed was kinda a mess.  I woke up again close to 6:00 puking again.  At least the trash can was nearby.  Was kind of upset that I was going to have to miss school, but didn't want to get my classmates sick.  I fell back asleep until 8:30 and then after going to the bathroom and looking at Mommy's phone for a few minutes I was too tired to stay awake.  I slept until nearly 10:30.

Grandma and Grandpa left.  I was surprised that they still wanted to hug me to say goodbye since I was sick.  I offered them an air hug, but they wanted the real thing.

I loved some quality time with Mommy today.  We rested on the couch most of the day.  Apple, Cameron, and Gemma even joined us for some cuddles.  I got a gift in the mail from cousin Sherry.  She sent a beautiful dress, two puzzles (550 pieces each!) and a card with money!  It was awesome!  Mommy and I even put together the border of the first puzzle before she had to go to work for the evening parent conferences at her school.

I finally ate a little pasta this evening after not eating really anything all day.  It made me feel much better to have a little food in my belly.

Mommy got home just in time to give me a hug and kiss before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment