Saturday, September 16, 2017

September 16, 2017

Memories from Today:

Loved sleeping in a bit... as much as I ever really sleep in (8:30).  Had a bowl of cereal and relaxed on the couch watching a little television.

Mommy and I did a little shopping for my friend's birthday gift and her friend's wedding gift.  In the process of shopping, I found the best Halloween costume!

When we got home, we found all three cats laying together on the couch. They were do cute!  I had to take pictures of them!

Mommy and Daddy dropped me off at my friend Allison's house.  We are recess friends from school and we share a name and a birthday. She had a sleepover birthday party with a few friends at her camper at a nearby campground. I was so excited!!!  Mommy can't wait to hear about how much fun I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment