Friday, September 15, 2017

September 15, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up very sleepy this morning. I was determined to wear my unicorn necklace, but when putting it on appletini got excited thinking it was a toy and climbed me and pulled on the necklace and broke it. I was so upset that I screamed and cried. Mommy made a temporary fix for the necklace but I was still so upset that I ended up ripping it off and it will need to be fixed again.

Although it was a rough morning, I had a great day at school. I did great on my spelling test my sight word test, and my math test. I also ended on the ribbon above pink today which is the highest you can get. I had enough tickets at the end of the week to trade in for a matching game. When Mommy came to pick me up, mrs. Clark and I were sitting in the Floor of her classroom playing the matching game and giggling at each other.  Mrs. Clark told Mommy that I had asked to lead "small group" with the kindergarten students to teach them to play my new game. 

I got to play with my neighbor friend quite a bit this evening we played outside a little and also and my room. I have missed playing with her lately. 

I got so tired at the end of the day that I was dozing while doing my medicine. It seems that I played a lot while mommy was working the football game. I can't wait for tomorrow night. A good friend from school is having a sleepover for her birthday and invited me to come along. It should be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment