Saturday, September 9, 2017

September 9, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up in North Carolina.  Was so excited that today was the day we would see Dorothy!

After a little cereal, Mommy, Grandma, and I went gem mining.  It was awesome!  I found so many great gems and rocks!  I had to sort them by type and then didn't have enough bags.  Luckily Grandma had Ziplocs at the condo for us to use to later sort them.

After lunch,  it was time to get in my Dorothy outfit and have mommy fix my hair.  We walked down to catch the shuttle to "Oz."  People there greeted me like they knew me, saying, "Dorothy,  it's great to have you back here... we've been missed you " and "I'm so sorry about your house." Oz was lots of fun!!!

We went to dinner and then went swimming.  I had a ball and made great friends with some little girls that were there.  Mommy and Grandma were so surprised with how well I was swimming. 

Tomorrow we head back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment