Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September 27, 2017

Memories from Today:

What a rough morning!  So sleepy!  Finally got dressed and ready for school after much coercing from Mommy.  At least I had my Shopkins blanket in the car so I could get comfy and rest on the way to school.

School was fun and I got caught up on what I missed being out sick yesterday.  I told my friends about seeing Katy Perry and even showed some of them my Katy Perry light-up necklace.  I think they may have been jealous!

After school, I got a little time with "duck lady" and even got to visit with Lily and Addy too!

Mommy led the meeting tonight at church.  She had the ladies complete a STEM challenge to use the given materials to build a roller coaster track in 30 minutes.  The roller coaster "car" was either a marble or ping pong ball.  I decided to quit playing with the kids in order to do the STEM challenge.  I had the help of a little boy that was there.  I decided to make a ferris wheel instead of a roller coaster.  Mommy appreciated my creativity even thought it didn't exactly move.

I got very upset when Mommy was cleaning up and threw away my design.  My comment to her was, "You didn't even get a picture!" Thank goodness Ms. Tracey got a picture before Mommy messed it up!

I got home just in time for a few minutes of night scooting with my tiniest neighbor friend.  He loves to walk with his walker while I ride my scooter with him.  I'm a great friend to him, even when he pulls my hair.

I cuddled in bed with Mommy and fell asleep while waiting for Daddy to get home from practice.  I even drew him a drawing/note of how many stuffies were in the bed with me.  I told Mommy that every time he moves me to my bed, I lose an animal and I didn't want to lose any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment