Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 30, 2017

Memories from Today:

Slept great it bed with Mommy!  Her bed is so comfy!  She wanted to sleep a little bit longer,  so I gave her 25 minutes more to sleep... and only talked to her about 10 times during that time.

Mommy fixed me oatmeal and I got to watch a little tv.  Nearly an hour later I was ready for lunch.

I made plans (included everything we needed in a folder) for my neighbor friend and I in case she got to play with me.  I made a paper bag puppets as an example for us to make.  I also made "cards" that we could draw from that had things for us to do like "play outside," "play a game," "play with a toy," or "you pick."  I was disappointed when she wasn't home to play.

Mommy had to work the dance at her school and Daddy had to run tech for a play so I spent the evening and night with Ms. Kelly and her family.  I picked out my Hello Kitty nightgown since I knew Emily would be jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment