Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September 5, 2017

Memories from Today:

It was back to school today even though I was tired. My teacher asked each of us to talk about what we did over the weekend and it seems like everyone else had a little more fun than me.

Mom and Daddy talked about a big storm hitting the area at the end of the school day, but all I seemed to notice was some rain and being a little later getting picked up from school.

Spent a little time at Mommy's School before heading to eat dinner with Mommy and Daddy. After picking up another medicine, Mommy and I came home and I found mail for me in the mailbox!!!  It was an adorable postcard from Mrs. Clark!  I loved it so much!!!

Mommy and I worked on my birthday invitations and my homework then it was medicine and bedtime.  I can't wait to give out my invitations tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment