Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September 19, 2017

Memories from Today:

Woke up so excited that today was my birthday!  Daddy sang to me before my feet even hit the floor.  I got dressed and ready much quicker than normal. 

Mrs. Clark had planned a special surprise party for me this morning.  It was amazing!!!  We had balloons, muffies from Panera (with birthday candles), presents, and even party favors!  I loved every minute of it!

School was fun!  I got a birthday crown to wear and Mommy even stopped by lunch to visit with me. After school, I helped Mommy set up for tomorrow's event then went to birthday dinner.  I chose Golden Corral for my birthday dinner...  YUM!  Mommy thinks it is mostly because of the chocolate fountain that I love that place so much.

Mommy was so excited about the gift she had for me... she's been talking it up for weeks and even had Daddy record my reaction when I learned what she had gotten me...  tickets to see Katy Perry in concert next Monday night!  She was disappointed (very disappointed) that I wasn't hardly excited at all.  Later in the evening, I began to get more excited about the idea of it, but initially told Mommy that I had thought it was going to be a toy or something.  I spent much of the evening trying to cheer Mommy up.  I think she has a line of people willing to go to the concert if I don't start getting a little more excited.

Went to the youth meeting at church where we learned about exercise.  I have to keep track of my food and exercise this week then take my paper back to church next week.  Mommy joked that I might need a second page for my food, especially with my bedtime snacks. 

Rode my scooter again this evening and helped entertain the tiny neighborhood boy.  He thinks I'm funny.

Tomorrow is just a normal day but I can't wait for the weekend.  Much more exciting times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment