Thursday, September 7, 2017

September 7, 2017

Memories from Today:

Today was picture day at school. I had picked out a sparkly pink shirt and leggings and of course my boots to wear. I told Mommy I wanted two braids for my picture, so she fixed my hair once we got to her school. I laid out 6 sparkly hair clips that I had Mommy add to my two braids. I also had to change my earrings and wear a necklace so I would be extra cute. Mommy forgot to take my picture before I went to school, thinking she could take one when she picked me up, but by the time she picked me up I only had one braid and the other half of my hair was hanging down loose.

Mommy picked me up from school and we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner. I made some friends in the play area and also made friends with some of the employees when I handed them colorful index cards that I had made for them. The index cards had "good evening" and I drew a cow and said  "Chick-fil-A" on them. The employees really seemed to like them and seemed surprised.

We did a little shopping, trying to find a pair of red shoes for the weekend. We ended up finding a few options at Target. I picked the sparkly red and pink pair even though I think Mommy might have preferred if I would have picked the red high top sneakers. When we got home, Daddy had found my Dorothy costume which will be perfect for the weekend. I had to model it, even getting my "Toto" for the basket. I can't wait for this weekend!  Mommy will be sure to post lots of pictures of my cuteness and our adventures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment