Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 12, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up at about 8:30 this morning and had breakfast with Daddy. 
  • I got dressed in a beautiful floral dress and my Dora floral sandals then went to church.  I had a great time until it was time to go and Tori and I took turns not wanting to hug one another.  It turned into a cry fest and Mommy said something about me not even being a teenager yet, whatever that means. 
  • After lunch and a long nap, it was time to just relax.  That's what Sundays are for, right?
  • We relaxed at home until we had to run a quick errand to pick up a wooden bookcase/shelf that Mommy had bought.  We also went to Michaels and then back home before heading to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  I spent a lot of the time watching Frozen on the iPad with my headphones while Mommy and Daddy played trivia on their game boxes.  I even sang along with the movie and talked extra loud since I had the headphones on my ears.
  • After coming home, Daddy did a little housework trimming some weeds and Mommy cleaned out the car.  I helped a little and also got to ride my scooter and investigate what Mommy was finding in the car. 
  • I was tired by bedtime, we all were.  We've been fighting some sort of crud and hope to all feel a little better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment