Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Housework:  dishes, laundry, trying not to make a bigger mess. 
  • Crafts: made a glitter guitar on paper and played it for mommy.
  • Activity:  hula hooping, throwing my "wild Frisbee," and climbing all over Mommy. 
  • Shopping:  grocery shopping and a quick trip to Target after Sweet Frog with Mommy. 
  • Silly things I've said today: 
    • "Are there sidewalks there?"  When mommy was telling me where Carol is visiting...  When she asked me why I asked about sidewalks I told her that I was worried where Carol would sleep.
    • "As fast as a crab."  (when telling Mommy to drive faster in the parking lot)
    • "What are we going to have for dinner?"  (Mommy responded that we had already eaten dinner).  "What are we going to have for lunch?"  (Mommy responded that we had already eaten lunch).  "What are we going to have for breakfast?"  (Mommy responded that we had already eaten breakfast this morning).  "What are we going to have for sign day?"  (I had to explain to Mommy that "sign day" is a day when people are busy talking and run into signs...  I also explained about "bike into a pole day" and "run into someone day").  I even demonstrated to Mommy what each "day" looks like.
 

Selfie with Cameron  (taken by Alyson)














No comments:

Post a Comment