Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Spent the morning hanging out at home with Mommy while Daddy ran errands.
  • We shared waffles and watched a little television.
  • While Mommy went to work for a little bit, Daddy and I did a little housework and played a little.
  • I went with Mommy to her gym and my friend Aubrey was there again.  I was so happy!  I even wore my crazy superhero mask again.  I told Mommy, "I'm an action hero!"
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat dinner and play the trivia game.  Mommy and Daddy won again which means more free meals at b-dubs!  I played the claw machine and lost.  Boo!
  • On the way home, we were looking into the sky and saw Venus, Jupiter, and the beautiful full moon.  I told Mommy and Daddy, "The moon came out to say hello to us."  They said I was sweet.
  • We spent a few minutes out back in the dark and I was showing Mommy how great I am getting at hula-hooping.  She tried to video me, but it was a little too dark.  She promises to share a better video soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment