Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Free Movie Day!  Mommy and I went to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory... what a silly and fun movie!  We even had a surprise after the movie... the Chick-fil-A cow was outside the theater and I got free chicken and a card for more free food.
  • Fishing:  Went fishing at the C&O canal.  Caught two small fish... other than that, smaller fish kept nibbling on my worms.  It was fun to watch.
  • Tooth!  It was in all stages of being loose today and after fishing, I finally pulled it out.  I told Mommy and Daddy, "It took me and the bottom tooth working together to get the little tooth out."  I was so excited! I can't wait to show Grandma and Grandpa this weekend!  Also can't wait for the tooth fairy tonight!  I put it in my small pink unicorn stuffie's mouth at bedtime.  I stuck the mouth out from under my pillow to make it easier on the tooth fairy to find.
  • Trivia:  Went to B-dubs for Team Trivia.  It was fun and I was a good girl.  We even got dessert nachos to share.

































No comments:

Post a Comment