Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 23, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Grandpa had a dentist appointment so Grandma woke me up this morning. I was great at getting up, eating a chocolate chip waffle with syrup, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed quickly.
  • Got stickers from grandpa's dentist.
  • Grandpa took grandma and I to Bob Evans for breakfast since we got up and went with him. I had a little piggy pancake and bacon. I thought the bacon looked like a mermaid tail and grandma had to take a picture of it.
  • When we got home Grandma and I took a long nap.
  • After nap I watched a couple of shows and had dinner before heading to Camden Park. (I said mommy would be jealous).
  • I kept saying I was so excited to go.
  • We (grandma and I, mostly) rode a lot of rides. We didn't get to the log flume because by the time we got there it was being repaired. We rode the tilt a whirl twice because it was "super exciting". We made it spin but we needed mommy to make it better. We rose the Little Dipper three times. We also rode the scrambler, the crazy boat, the flying birds, and the carousel. I rode the hand carts, whip cars, and the cars twice and the boats and planes once. It was a busy evening. 
  • Talked to mommy on the way home and told her all about Camden Park.  Mommy told me about seeing Daddy in a movie (Southpaw) at the theater.  I kept telling her that I missed her and Daddy but that I would see them in a few days.
  • After we got home I watched my show while I had my bedtime cereal, medicine, and tooth brushing then I went right to bed, very tired.
























No comments:

Post a Comment