Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 21, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Got up earlier than Grandma wanted so I came and crawled in bed with grandma and grandpa and slept quite a while longer.
  • Had mini chocolate chip pancakes and chocolate milk and then needed some cocoa krispies.
  • Got dressed and helped grandma and grandpa take Lucy to the spa.
  • Came home, helped grandma and grandpa set up my swimming pool. Grandpa and I watched the water in the pool while grandma was busy.
  • Had leftover pizza and squeeze fruit for lunch, picked Lucy up from the spa and came home to take a nap.
  • After the nap,  grandma and I went shopping. When we came home grandpa checked the weather and said we were good for a while so I put on my bathing suit for a little pool time.  Had a great time in the pool.
  • Ate BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, baked potato, tomato, and cucumber for supper then rested and watched a few of my shows on the iPad.
  • After snack, medicine, and teeth brushing it's off to bed.
got a little too close to the screen door...  dirty face!






No comments:

Post a Comment