Thursday, July 9, 2015

July 9, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and got packed to go somewhere but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't tell me where we were going. 
  • After a long car ride where I complained and whined until I finally fell asleep for a quick nap, we finally arrived at our destination.   We set up our tent then explored the area.
  • Went to the beach and saw wild horses.  We collected seashells, built a sandcastle (decorated with shells), and splashed in the ocean.
  • We saw lots of animal tracks.  I had to have Mommy take a picture of my foot next to them.
  • Had a yummy dinner at a nearby town and even got chocolate pie for dessert.
  • Excited about sleeping in the tent.













































End of the day... exhausted!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment