Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up close to 8:00 and then played with Play-Doh and ate breakfast.
  • Went to the recycling center with Daddy then went to the swimming pool.  I went under the mushroom all by myself.  I also got in the deep end of the pool with Daddy. 
  • Took a long nap.  Swimming makes you very tired!
  • Went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Mommy and Daddy even though I was still tired. 
  • Had a Blizzard treat tonight since it was Miracle Treat Day!  I chose my own flavor, M&Ms with cherries made with swirl ice cream.  It was delicious!!!
  • After a bath, I had to wear my new robe that Grandma bought me.  I knew I looked cute!  I even asked Mommy to take a picture of how cute I was.
  • I have another loose tooth (the other front bottom one).  I'm very excited about it!  Also excited about going to camp tomorrow with Daddy, Shane, and Alexis.  It will be so much fun!  I can't wait!

Post-swim nap





No comments:

Post a Comment