Friday, July 24, 2015

July 24, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • We all slept in until 10:30. Camden Park really wore us out.
  • I had 2 chocolate chip waffles, grapes, chocolate milk and apple juice.
  • Watched my shows while Grandma and Grandpa worked around the house.
  • After my lunch of noodles Grandma and I went to the grocery store. I was a great helper. I helped unload the groceries and then took a two hour nap.
  • After I got up we all got ready to meet Kelli and Timmy for dinner at The Recovery.
  • Had pasta and marinara sauce, applesauce, and a brownie and ice cream.
  • Went with Grandma and Grandpa and Kelli and Timmy to the levee and listened to some good music.
  • After getting home Aunt Marsha and Uncle Danny came and I got to visit with them.
  • After a bedtime snack, medicine, and toothbrushing, it was time for bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment