Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I woke up and went downstairs on my own to watch a little television while Mommy rested a little longer.  I then came upstairs and cuddled with her and Indy.
  • After breakfast, we got dressed and went to the gym.  I was disappointed that my friend Aubrey wasn't there this time, but I still had other kids to play with and was upset that Mommy didn't stay longer (even though it had been an hour and a half).
  • Mommy and I went downtown for lunch.  I stopped and posed at a light pole and asked Mommy to take my picture.  I said, "It's coronation day!" (like Frozen).  We shared lunch at Habanero then came home to do a little housework.
  • We went outside and flew my new kite.  It was super fun and I got pretty good at it.  It was a great day to fly a kite.
  • Once Daddy got home, he helped me fly the kite a little more then we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner while Mommy was out with friends. 
  • We ended the day with a bike ride and a little snack before bed.















No comments:

Post a Comment