Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • Woke up, packed the car, and headed to meet Mommy and Daddy, after eating my waffles of course!
  • Sang a song to Grandma and Grandpa, "Hit the brakes, hit the brakes; vroom, vroom, vroom."  It was an Alyson original.  I love to make up my own songs.
  • Met Mommy and Daddy at Mr. Dave's house.  It was very cool to see.  I especially enjoyed seeing all of his loose change all around the house.  I wanted to, but didn't take any of it.  Mr. Dave is lucky!
  • We all had lunch together at the Greenbrier Grille before Grandma and Grandpa headed home.  I loved sitting outside on the deck feeding the ducks and geese.  They loved me!
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Beartown.  It was very cool seeing all of the rock formations.  The temperature differences throughout the walk were interesting too.  I liked pointing out where I thought the animals might be living/hiding.
  • We were going to stop at the falls, but it started raining too much, so we started making our way back home. We made a few stops (especially to go potty), but we finally made it home.  I loved seeing the different animals while we drove. 
  • At home, I was so excited to see my animals.  I know they missed me and I missed them.  I spent time cuddling and hugging each one after showing Mommy the Christmas ornaments I had brought home for us. 























No comments:

Post a Comment