Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July 29, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up in Mommy and Daddy's bed.  I had a rough night with lots of nightmares, so I ended up cuddling with Mommy until she had to go to work.
  • Daddy and I relaxed this morning, watching a little television, until close to lunch time.
  • We ate "little piggy" (Arby's) for lunch then went to Ms. Sierra's so Daddy could go to an appointment and then to a meeting.
  • At Ms. Sierra's house, I didn't have a nap.  I played non-stop the whole time I was there and was especially excited to play with Amber since she was home visiting.  We watched Big Hero 6, a little big of 101 Dalmatians, blew bubbles, went for a walk, and ran around in the backyard.  We also helped Mr. Calvin celebrate his birthday and even got to eat ice cream cake...  YUM!
  • At home, I had a "bedtime snack" of Lucky Charms while unwinding before bed.  It's been a busy day and I'm very tired!
  • Mommy told me that another girl was going to have my rocking horse.  I asked her why...  when she explained that the other girl (Mya) loves horses and that I was a little too big for it, I told Mommy, "I would love to!" (share with her).


No comments:

Post a Comment