Saturday, July 18, 2015

July 18, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

Slept in a bit then after a bite to eat we headed to the Grand Prix to find Mommy and Daddy.  I got to spend more time with my friend JR.  I also got to ride on different golf carts and help out, even getting my own volunteer shirt. I helped entertain a few younger girls and then JR helped entertain me.  

I took lots of pictures of my favorite cars using Grandma's camera. Everyone says I have a great eye for taking pictures and Mommy says my pictures are better than hers. I'll have to post some of them later for everyone to see.  My favorite cars were the bright colors.  I especially liked the one that had lots of colors on it. Everyone else seemed very interested in it too (Janis Joplin's Porsche).

It was a super busy day today and I can't wait to help more tomorrow and see the races. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment