Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Helped Mommy at her school for a little while.  I got to use some cool pencils, practiced writing some names, bounced a tennis ball that Ms. Marjy had in her office, and colored a Frozen picture while Mommy worked. 
  • Mommy took me to the mall in Hagerstown.  We ate lunch and walked around a lot.  I got a new friend, a small panda bear named "Bamboo."
  • We went to Chuck E Cheese since we had extra tokens and a coupon from our last trip there.  It was so much fun, even if some of the other kids weren't behaving so well.  I picked out small animals as my prizes for this time.  I have more tokens to go back again.
  • We made a quick stop at a store where Mommy taught me how to limbo...  we had a pool noodle in the shopping cart and a special song starting playing in the store... she said it was the limbo song and she taught me what to do.  I had her limboing in the store too.  Others thought we were hilarious!
  • After shopping, we headed back toward home.  We were driving the back way home and ended up stopping at the C&O Canal towpath.  It was so cool!  We saw lots of cool animals including lots of turtles in the water, a beaver running, some yellow finches, grackles, sapsuckers, a blue heron, and even a huge owl.  We watched him for a long time!  We got to stop and talk to people we knew and people we didn't know.  I even got to catch my first (and second and third) fish.  Some nice boys let me use their pole in an area that was very easy to catch.  It was so cool!  Mommy gave me a piggy back ride for a little bit of the way back since I got tired.  We walked a lot!  We even found a few blackberries that we washed really good before eating.  We were hoping to see a deer, but no such luck today! 
  • After a late dinner, we came home and I had a bath and some watermelon before bed. 
  • It was such a fun-filled day!
 






























Can you spot the owl?
 
Another view of the owl.
Can you see the turtle?





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment