Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • I had a little accident in the middle of the night and ended up sleeping with Mommy and Daddy which means Daddy finally gave up and slept on the couch.  He said I kept kicking him. 
  • I slept in past 9:00 this morning and Mommy was very happy.
  • Mommy and I went to her work for a little while and I was a big helper.  I helped people get papers off the copy machine when they needed them, entertained a little boy while his mom enrolled an older sibling, and made decorations for everyone's door in the office.  I also sorted Mommy's paperclips by color and then colored a few color by number pages that Mommy found for me.  They were fun!
  • After lunch and a little shopping, we went to Mommy's gym.  I was hoping Aubrey would be there, but he wasn't.  I still found other kids to play with and was upset that it was time to leave. 
  • We passed a car accident where one car was on its side in the middle of the road.  I told Mommy, "I hope the passengers in the car are okay."  Mommy seemed surprised that I knew the word passengers for some reason.
  • We stopped at Chick-fil-A since it was kids' night and we got things to decorate ourselves as cows for next week during Cow Appreciation Day.  I even made my own cow mask and colored a sign to wear.  I can't wait!  I also played a while in the play area and made even more friends.  One Dad even came out and told Mommy how well I played with his daughter and how thankful he was.  She seemed proud.
  • We stopped by the park to play even more and it was so much fun.  I watched two squirrels and tried not to scare them. 
  • At home, Mommy and I painted pictures on the porch.  I painted an "America Day" picture with a flag and fireworks.  I was upset that my flag was upside down since I already had fireworks, so Mommy suggested I make the fireworks flowers, add some grass, then put new fireworks on it, so that is what I did.
  • We ended the night with hopscotch in the dark, a bath, and a snack.


























"I'm STRONG Girl!"





No comments:

Post a Comment