Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Highlights of the Day:


  • I woke up in Mommy and Daddy's hotel room and asked to get in bed and cuddle with Mommy for a few minutes.  Mommy loved cuddling with me.  I hugged her and told her I was going to miss her while I was at Grandma's for the next week.
  • I originally had asked Mommy to fix my hair in two braids, but then said with excitement, "I have a great idea!  I want one ponytail and one braid."  Mommy, of course, fixed my hair just as I wanted and I was thrilled.  She told me I might start a new trend.
  • After breakfast, we packed then loaded the cars.
  • I was a little upset in the car a couple of times missing Mommy.
  • Asked "how long to your house?" a lot of times. Grandma finally told me that when the clock showed 4:30, we should be there, but I kept forgetting that.
  • Stopped for gas and needed a little drink and snack.
  • While grandma and grandpa unpacked the car I sat on the front porch and practiced with a paddle and ball. I haven't quite conquered it yet.
  • I wanted a deck of cards so grandpa showed me an older deck and explained the face cards. I made up some sort of matching game.
  • Gave her a choice of Chinese or pizza for dinner, I picked pizza. We had Lorobis. It was delicious!  (When Mommy found out, she was jealous!)
  • Went with Grandma to Alice's house to pick up Lucy. I met Tanner and Sammy and we all got along great.
  • Came home played with my hula hoop and paddle ball outside until the bugs started eating me up (grandma needs to get bug spray)
  • Came inside rested, played on Grandma's iPad and had cereal before medicine, brushing teeth, and bed.
  • Have to wait and see what the weather is doing tomorrow to see what we are going to do.
An "Alyson Original" design






No comments:

Post a Comment