Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3, 2015

Highlights of the Day:
  • Woke up and decided to let Mommy sleep in a little... even went downstairs to get a banana since I didn't want her to have to get up and fix me something and I was hungry.  I sat with her in bed, ate a banana, and played a game on the iPad while she rested bit longer.  I'm so nice to Mama.
  • It's Friday, so of course we went for a blueberry cake donut... YUM!
  • After a quick stop at a yard sale, we drove to Winchester to meet Mommy's friend Ed.  While waiting for him, we did a little shopping (I even got two new pairs of shoes) and got to ride a "roller coaster" ride.  I also played in the play area until he got there.  It was great to see him!  We went for lunch at TGIFriday's and then did a little more shopping with him.  He is so much fun and is very nice.  He even gave me a small seashell when he left. 
  • Mommy and I stopped at McDonalds for dinner since today was the first day for Minions there.  I was so excited that the Minion talked! 
  • After stopping at a friend's house for dessert and a walk, we headed home.  I was still wanting to move, so I rode my bike a few blocks while Mommy walked.  We even got to see people putting off fireworks!  I wanted to see more fireworks, so we got into the car and drove around until we found some.  We even had a nice police officer check on us since we were sitting in a parking lot in the dark. 
  • After a snack of watermelon, it was bedtime.  I was so tired!  I can't wait to see Ms. Sierra tomorrow and to celebrate July 4th!










No comments:

Post a Comment