Saturday, July 25, 2015

July 25, 2015

Highlights of the Day:

  • When grandma got up at 9:00, I was already up with Aunt Marsha.
  • I kept everyone entertained while Grandma cooked breakfast.
  • I set the table for breakfast.
  • Had biscuit dipped in gravy and dipped in jelly.
  • Had a lot of fun playing with Abbey, Aunt Carol's dog.
  • Grandma and Aunt Marsha went shopping and Grandma bought me some clothes and shoes, she thought I needed more:)
  • After they got back I went swimming and entertained everyone while Grandpa cooked dinner.  I had a hot dog, some veggies, and a piece of Aunt Marsha's chocolate birthday cake.
  • After dinner, Aunt Marsha wanted to go swinging so Grandma, Aunt Marsha, and I went to the park for a little while.
  • After we got home I decided to go swimming again then it was snack time then time for medicine, brushing teeth, and then bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment